- Well known HK real estate investment fund
- Building Surveyor with mall A&A/renovation exp
- Stable working hours, decent salary package
Our client is a well known real estate fund who is holding a large commercial portfolio in Hong Kong.
- Lead and manage assigned renovation/asset enhancement commercial projects within their Hong Kong portfolio
- Assist Team Head to carry out project feasibility studies
- Manage appointed external consultants and contractors to ensure works are delivered on time and up to standard
- Handle all statutory submission and technical documents to related government departments
- Degree in Building Surveying, professional qualifications would be an advantage.
- At least 7 years of working experience
- Project experience in shopping malls
- Proficient in MS Office, AutoCAD etc.
- Good command in both written and spoken Chinese and English.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Andy Pong, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.