- Higher Diploma in construction/E&M/Architecture
- Minimum 1 year BIM modelling experience
- Building design & construction project
Our client are leading Main Contractor & Consultancy who are equipped with a high number of Building, E&M and civil Projects in Hong Kong, seeking various BIM position to cope with their expanding business.
- Responsible to create the building models and coordinate with different parties in projects, assisting in BIM development on the construction projects.
- Work on 5.5 days/ 6 days (Alternative Saturday)
- Base Salary x12 + 1-2 Months Bonus
- Diploma / Certificate or above in Architecture / Structural / Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Building Services Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 1 years of BIM experience in Architectural / Structural / MEP engineering
- Knowledge and experience in 3D modeling software e.g. Autodesk MEP, Revit,CIVIL 3D, 3D Max, etc.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Garfield Yau, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy