My client is a sizeable and well-established international US law firm; they are currently seeking for an experienced Legal Secretary in their corporate team to support a Partner and 2 Associates.
The major responsibilities of the role will include:
- Performing a full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support
- Managing daily schedules/appointments and meetings
- Prepare official correspondences
- Drafting, formatting and preparing legal documents
- Filing and date management
- Travel arrangement, entering time sheets and expense claims
- Minimum of 3-5+ years of experience as a Legal Secretary in the Corporate/Banking practice area
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good attention to detail
- Strong sense of responsibility and excellent organisational skills
If the above role sounds interesting to you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.