- Top tier HK developer
- New high profile commercial project
- HK project focus
My client is a well known HK real estate developer with a large project portfolio in HK and China. Currently there is an opening in their HK project team for a new upcoming commercial project.
- Manage different project specialists and co-ordinate with internal and external parties
- Responsible for full spectrum of Project Management from conceptual, design development, construction to satisfactory completion and delivery of the project
- Perform contract administration and site supervision
- Co-ordinate with consultants and contractors for the execution of the project within budget & project time frame and meet with quality requirements
- Manage consultant teams on Government submission and approvals in a timely manner
- Degree holder or above in Architecture with Registered Architect of HKIA or RIBA membership
- With at least 15-20 years of project experience
- Familiar with Hong Kong statutory standards & regulations
- Previous working experience with HK developer in handling high-end and commercial/office projects in HK is a must
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Andy Pong, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.