- Candidates must from REPE background
- Attractive salary package
- Report to CEO and lead a team of professionals
Responsible for the development of new business initiatives and focus on Real Estate opportunities for the Hong Kong Real Estate Developer.
- Explore and source real estate investment opportunities.
- Involve in all stages of the investment process including evaluating opportunities, structuring and closing investments.
- Lead the overall analysis of all potential deal (including tracking significant events, reviewing valuation assumptions and cash flow projections, managing data collection and organizing and compiling historic and future capital flows) and formulate investment strategies.
- Deal structuring, coordinating the due diligence and negotiation, understanding and challenging the due diligence findings and performing sensitivities on the business plan.
- Review and perform ad hoc analysis on project development and operating budgets, cost schedules, revenue forecasts and assumptions, and general analysis related to the development and management of real estate assets.
- Participate and lead the investment decision-making process, with regards to asset buy/sell analysis.
- University degree from a reputable institution, post-graduate degree preferred but not must.
- Over 15 - 20 years’ relevant experience with proven investment track record with at least 5-10 years of experience in real estate fund side
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Andy Pong, enquiries@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy