Our client, a well-established and reputable international law firm, is seeking to hire a paralegal to assist their Insurance Litigation team.
The major responsibilities of the role will include:
- Draft documents and perform legal research
- Perform administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, etc.
- Court attendances and site inspections may be required
- Support team of solicitors
The successful candidates should have the following requirements:
- LLB graduate with litigation paralegal experience in sizable law firms
- Knowledge in Employee's Compensation and Personal Injury Insurance claims
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong research, writing, team work and organisational skills
- Good knowledge in MS Office
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy.