A well-known US sizeable international law firm in Central is currently seeking for a high calibre Legal Secretary to join their Corporate Finance department.
This role will support a Partner and 2 associates and your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing full-spectrum of secretarial and administrative support
- Arrange meetings, preparing schedules, handling travel arrangements and reimbursement claims for trips
- Handle and draft correspondence
- Format, input and edit legal documents
- Entering time sheets and preparing bills and billing-related matters
- Organising internal and external meetings, conference calls
- And any other ad hoc secretarial tasks as required
The successful candidate should have the following requirements:
- Minimum of 3-6+ years of legal secretary experience in the corporate practices
- Proficient in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Team player
- Positive with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft word, Track Changes and Chinese Word Processing
If the role sounds interesting to you, please send your resume to Julia Wan, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, due to high number of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.