- day to day operations of Transport Team
- TMS System
- 3 - 5 years of experience
- Handle day to day operations of Transport Team
- Monitor and update delivery status and result.
- Communicate with sales and delivery man for delivery arrangement & issue
- Follow up and reply inquiry from client and internal customer
- Prepare non-delivery & Transport Team related reports
- Assist in maintenance of vehicles
- Perform daily office administration and update staff attendance
- Data collection and prepare relevant statistical reports for analysis.
- Assist in operation enhancement
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as and when required
- Diploma or above
- Good command of English and Chinese languages, both spoken and written
- Better communication skill, need to communicate to client and internal customer
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in transport-related administration prefer.
- Computer skills such as Word, Excel and Point Power
- SAP, TMS and WMS experience an advantage
- Familiar with roads traffic regulations.
- Basic Knowledge in routing, truck capacity and motor vehicle engineering an advantage
- Monday to Saturday on shift basis (5 days work per week)
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Phoebe Leung, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web:www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.