Our client is a well-established commodity trading company. To cope with their steady growth, they are now looking for a trainee to join their operations.
- Liaise with both internal and external parties to arrange loading schedules
- Follow up crude oil physical cargoes
- Prepare purchases and sales contracts
- Handle shipping documents & issue invoices, etc.
- Fulfil other duties related to operations.
- 1-2 years of working experience or fresh graduates (supply chain/logistics/shipping related majors preferred)
- Detail-minded, organized and self motivated
- Good command in English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese)
- High literacy in MS Office including Excel
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Phoebe Leung, phoebe.leung @charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.