I am looking for an individual to serve as Operations/Middle Office Specialist (China QFII) for my client, a leading global investment management firm.
He/She will manage the trade lifecycle of daily trading activities of all of firm’s activities in onshore China (Cash Equities, Index Futures, Commodity Futures, Convertible Bonds, Bonds and Cash Management).
- Perform daily trade, position and cash reconciliations of all asset classes traded across all APAC markets, with particular focus on onshore China products and activities
- Manage daily workflow to enable the onshore China QFII business including daily cash management, futures margin management, inventory management, corporate actions and asset servicing
- Analyze processes to enhance operational efficiency & controls, and participate in ad-hoc projects; work with internal stakeholders to implement new systems and workflow focusing on FICC, Financing and Treasury Ops processes and initiatives
- Mandarin speakers preferred, business level fluency
- Related hands-on experience in managing onshore China QFII business
- Strong understanding of regulatory framework in China, and expert knowledge in at least one of the products/process covered: Cash Equities, Index Futures, Commodity Futures, Convertible Bonds, Bonds and Cash Management.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Wanny Soh, email@example.com Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy