- Building/E&M Projects
- Higher Diploma or above in Mechanical/ Electrical/Building Services
- At least 2 -6 years of related practical experience
Our client is looking for Senior Building Service Engineer/Engineer – E&M/BS Background to work on their new building projects, offering competitive package and career development to the successful candidate.
- Coordinate with Architect, Consultants for preparation of working drawings.
- Manage & supervise contractor’s site work and closely monitor E&M installation progress
- Attend regular site meetings and prepare site reports.
- Report E&M site matter to E&M Managers.
- Higher Diploma or above in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering.
- At least 2-6 years' relevant experience on coordination of building services installation, especially familiar in Electrical or MVAC installation in building construction projects.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills in handling development projects
- Self-motivated, innovative, mature, result-oriented and able to work independently and under pressure.
- Immediate available is definitely an advantage.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Garfield Yau, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy