- Leading HK Developer, HK and overseas projects
- Must have HK & PRC project experience
- HK based, team leader role
- Liaise with all internal and external stakeholders in accomplishing project objectives. Provide technical support and expert advice on discipline-related issues to other members of the project team, as well as to in-house staff of other divisions;
- Prepare procurement documents for selection/appointment of consultants and to follow up on subsequent management and monitoring of their performance;
- Coordinate with consultants, government departments and relevant organizations on project planning, design and implementation;
- Co-ordinate with the project team to produce preliminary and detailed designs, tender/construction documents, and to manage the procurement and construction process;
- Possession of a Bachelor degree or above in Structural Engineering or Civil Engineering, professional qualification and membership will be an added advantage;
- Minimum 15 years’ of working experience, must have both HK and PRC project experience. Must have Developer side project management or design experience.
- Knowledge of statutory requirements and procedures for development projects in Hong Kong;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Andy Pong, enquiries@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy