We are now seeking for Senior Sustainability Manager – Regional.
· Account for full spectrum of sustainability strategic development and business growth initiatives
· Leading the team of professionals to design the roadmap and best practices for the
· Develop key metrics on in identified focus areas to analyse group progress and achievements
· Conduct thorough research and keep abreast of global and local trends and issues
· Design and lead the workshops and seminars to engage colleagues for shaping corporate framework and advancement
• Tertiary educated in sustainability development, environmental science, business management or equivalent disciplines
• At least 12 years of sustainability and project management experiences with proven track record
• Regional exposure is a plus to this role
• Membership of professional qualification is highly preferred
• A natural leader with strong problem-solving capabilities
• Excellent communications and organizational abilities
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Charterhouse Partnership Asia
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.