- Vendor Selection
- Solid in fabric items
- Cost Negotiation
A world leading trading company is looking for a Sourcing Lead (Fabric / Apparel) to join their fast growing team.
- Build and maintain close relationships with internal customers, suppliers, global counterparts through all phases of needs assessment and solution implementation
- Manage label and fabric label subcontracting, all along from supplier sourcing, bidding, evaluation and contract management with strategic partners.
- Qualify subcontractors according to compliance requirements. .
- Continuously having capability and capacity review with subcontractors against demand from production sites, in order to leverage subcontracting networking to support business growth.
- Regular business review with supplier, base on the scorecard result, in order to drive continuous improvement on quality performance, delivery (flexibility, reliability), cost competitiveness, response and technical support.
- University Graduate with at 5-7 years relevant experience;
- Strong analytical skill
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills;
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing and interpersonal skills;
- Capability in strategic thinking – ability to think big and forward, and to put things into a perspective;
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Independent, self-motivated and a good team player
- Fluent speaking in English and Mandarin
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.