- Leading consulting firm in Hong Kong
- Attractive remuneration package
- Exciting opportunity for your career in a new direction
Our client is a market leader in consulting area with global presence and won multiple awards in the industry. With growing demand from insurers and brokers to assist them in dealing with continued regulatory changes. Our client is looking for high achieving and motivated professionals for both Associate Director and Manager level positions to join their insurance consulting team.
The main responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
Lead a team to support projects to prepare for changes to accounting standards (IFRS17), including advising on potential financial process and system impacts. Work closely with IT and broader finance professionals on transformation program initiatives.
To be considered for this position the successful individual will have:
- Qualified CPA with 5+ years experience in Insurance area
- Substantial insurance experience in advisory, finance operation, and combining accounting analysis with commercial business advice
- Specific experience in Accounting Policy, IFRS, Financial Planning & Analysis, internal controls
- Good knowledge of the finance function, processes, and current accounting practices under IFRS4
- Excellent communication skills and strong track record in project delivery
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Joey Lai, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy