I am looking for an individual to serve as Digital Project Manager/ Business Analyst for my client, a global leading financial services firm.
- Manage Projects to the correct level of governance and in line with the firm’s project management methodology
- Develop requirements and produce high quality process flows
- Work collaboratively and build relationships with internal stakeholders to elicit requirements to ensure the business objectives and product vision is being delivered
- Identify risks and track through to resolution
- Support the business to ensure readiness for change E.g. UAT, Training, documentation etc.
- Implement process improvements and system deployments
- Present analysis and process reviews to stakeholders and project teams
- > 10 years of experience as Business Analyst/Project Manager
- Experience with driving large-scale digital transformation projects
- Previous experience in leading a small team
- Six Sigma Qualification and/or PMP Certification preferred
- Cantonese is MANDATORY
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Wanny Soh, firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy