- Multi-strategy / global investment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private Equity Fund
Our client is a fast growing private equity firm with global investment. With their continuously growth in Hong Kong, they are currently looking for a vibrant Finance Manager to join their team.
- Prepare and review reporting for fund levels and other co-investment vehicles
- Responsible for all fund accounting issues including capital call, distribution allocation, etc.
- Handle investor enquiries and liaison with auditors, tax advisors, legal advisors
To be considered for this position the successful individual will have:
- A degree in Commerce/Accounting/Finance
- CPA qualified
- 5 years experience in private equity fund area (big4 background would be a plus)
- Intermediate/Advance excel skills would be a plus
- Ability to perform under pressure to strict deadlines
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin is essential.
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume and your present and expected salary to Joey Lai, email@example.com Tel: 852 3151 1322. Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk