Our client is a well-known luxury beauty brand with global footprint; they are looking for a high calibre candidates to join their team to lead and manage the VM operations.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Responsible to oversee the Visual Merchandising plans for local market.
- Manage the VM team and all VM operations executions for the brand.
- Define, develop, control and co-ordinate the display policies and standards for the Company in line with the Marketing Plan.
- Develop overall display criteria and need to have a full responsibility for looking after all boutiques and counters with special focus on top doors.
- Work closely with regional team to ensure the VM guidelines and materials are aligned with global standard.
- Manage and monitor the external vendors on VM materials’ production and installation, take charge of merchandising materials and inventory forecasting.
- Organize training for Beauty Consultants on the display concepts.
- Work closely with project team to follow up the result of modification/maintenance works.
- Frequent POS visiting
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years’ solid Visual Merchandising experience from International Retail brands (Beauty/Lifestyle/Fashion/Consumer goods)
- Good people management and communication skill, able to work with different function heads to drive common business goal
- Good concept and understanding on visual merchandising and counter renovation
- Well organized and detail-minded
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to enquiries @ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.