- HR Business Partner role
- Prestige Luxury brand
- Multinational and forward thinking team
Our client is a renowned Luxury brand with global footprint; they are currently seeking for an experienced, highly competent individual to join them as an Assistant HR Manager to act as a strategic Business Partner to focus on providing support on all aspect of HR.
- Act as a trusted Business Partner to stakeholders across the business to drive operational success and performance
- Lead the interview process, conduct exploratory interviews to help build candidate scouring pool
- Manage HRIS and maintain database, and contribute to the maintenance of HR Dashboard & metrics
- Assist in local training sponsorship and enrolments, coordination and logistics
- Work closely with C&B team, provide salary guideline and benchmark to the business
- University degree in Human Resources Management or Business
- Minimum 7 years experience in Human Resources, experience in Luxury Retail or service orientated organization preferred
- People focused, able to quickly and organically build strong relationship at all levels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.