- Global Company
- Regional role, creative writing
- Work life balance, stable role
For a global consumer nutrition company we are currently recruiting an Internal Communications expert to collaborate with the APAC region.
- Lead internal communications programs within APAC region.
- Engage with employees through innovative communications; use of intranet, video, conference calls etc.
- Update internal content,
- Write , edit and coordinate stories for internal newsletters
- Manage internal awards program.
- Track and measure communications program
- Coordinate production regional reports
- Degree holder in Journalism, Communications , English or any related studies
- Minimum 6 Years of experience in PR/ Corporate Communications in sizable organization
- Energetic and outgoing personality
- A proactive team player and able to work independently
- Detail minded, creative writing skills
- High developed English writing and editing skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, fluent in English
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Wing Au, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy