- A world leading FMCG company
- Prepare product quality documentation
- Strong project management
- Handle all new product development projects.
- Lead the delivery of assigned CAP projects in compliance with company protocols and governance on time within budget and scope.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels to develop aligned plans and priorities, resolve issues and secure support necessary to assure delivery of all the assigned NPIs with the right level of visibility to facilitate informed decision making.
- Perform risk management for by identify potential risks and develop mitigation plan to eliminate or reduce the risks to an acceptance level
- Drive constant improvement in the performance of NPI process and associated system via engagement with relevant internal and external stakeholders, to enable the company to have the capability to effectively deliver NPIs to the markets.
- Assess and investigate product quality issues and report to sourcing factories for investigation of causes and recommendation of improvement plan.
- Degree holder with 3-5 years of working experience in a FMCG company, with proven ability in successfully manage NPIs through strong project management and in-depth knowledge of social compliance, supply chain principles, core processes and systems
- Fluent in spoken & written in both English and Putonghua
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good organizational skills with inherent discipline in documentation management
- Independent and take ownership and leadership of tasks whilst displaying a skill set for troubleshooting and issue resolution
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy