- A world leading FMCG company
- Perform risk management
- Drive constant improvement in the performance
- Develop detailed project plan to oversee all aspects of projects including set timeline,monitor progress of projects and prepare reports for management regarding status update of projects.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels to develop aligned plans and priorities
- Perform risk management for all assigned NPIs by identify potential risks and develop mitigation plan to eliminate or reduce risks
- Ensure product quality requirements, acceptance criteria and related performance specifications are established in line with the NPI-Q process.
- Drive constant improvement in the performance of NPI process and associated system via engagement with relevant internal and external stakeholders, to enable the company to have the capability to effectively deliver NPIs to the markets.
- Prepare product quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information collected from relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Degree holder in Supply Chain or Food Science
- 3-5 years of working experience in a FMCG company, with proven ability in successfully manage NPIs through strong project management and in-depth knowledge of supply chain principles, core processes and systems
- Fluent in spoken & written in both English and Mandarin
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good organizational skills with inherent discipline in documentation management
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Phoebe Leung, phoebe.leung@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy