Our client is one of the largest consumer company with various market leading brands in their portfolio. For a new acquired brand, they are looking for a Brand Manager to rebrand and relaunch the portfolio. This role will be reporting to the Marketing Manager and focus mainly on brand marketing.
- Plan and manage strategic brand marketing activities
- Collaborate with research agency on consumer insight
- Plan new product launches, with full media (offline and online) exposure
- Work closely with Trade Marketing and Sales team
- Degree holder
- 5+ Years of Brand Marketing experience within FMCG (Personal Care, Skin care, Health care)
- Excellent analytical skills, Excellent problem solving
- A proactive team player with solid experience leading sizable teams
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Manager.
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advice and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy