- Business Development/ Licencing Management
- Children & Family Oriented
- Flexible and dynamic company culture
Our client carries integrated business units which focus in Children & Family. To cope with their business expansion, they are looking for a passion and dynamic talents to join their team to expand their Licencing portfolio to drive sales & brand awareness growth.
- Responsible to oversee and manage the wholesales and licensing portfolio for the brand to achieve company’s sales target and marketing objectives.
- Identify new business opportunities for both online & offline channels and licensees on product collections development, T&C management, wholesales network development and sales planning & margin management.
- Build and maintain a close relationship with business partners to collect market feedbacks and conduct competitive analysis.
- Work closely with internal teams (Marketing/Merchandising) to develop promotion activities and ensure align with brand direction.
- Degree holder in Business/ Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 7 years' wholesale/Business Development/licensing management experience in accessories /lifestyle consumer products
- Experienced in Children and Family products is an advantage
- Excellent analytical, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, independent, strong business sense with excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Good commend in written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Less experiences will be considered as Assistant Manager
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advice and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy