A new exciting role has been created from our international luxury entertainment client based in the South East Asia Region. Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will take charge in the design initiatives of the entire organization.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing all design and marketing aspects of a company's services
- Manage a very large team of Staff
- Develop, Plan and Deliver Programs and Service
- Lead concept development in relation to design and creative outputs
- Excellent organisational and communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Assure design initiatives are within the compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Bachelor degree in design or marketing, or equivalent education required
- Fluent in English, other languages would be a plus
- At least 10-15 years of relevant experience and at least 5 years as CDO/DEO, CCO or CMO
- Must have experience in a senior management position
- Strong design and marketing background
- Will consider candidates from different industries
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.