I am looking for a Derivatives Business Analyst for my client, a global Investment Management firm.
He/She will act as a Business Analyst from front to back office for Derivative business. This role is to be based in Singapore.
- Understand derivative business from market perspective to make sure the technology is being delivered in the right direction
- Partner with IT and vendors to come up solution, proposal preparation, drive development and delivery
- Lead business users to define User Acceptance Tests (UAT)
- Work with stakeholders, especially portfolio manager and traders, to understand business challenges, collect business requirements and write the Business Requirement Document
- Participate and trace enhancement activities including improvement opportunity identification
- Understand collateral management business processes
- Managed end-to-end business system incident management with IT support to address the issue.
- > 8 years of experience with expertise in Investment industry
- MUST HAVE Solid derivative product and life cycle knowledge
- Experience launching derivative instrument on system platform (e.g. Bloomberg AIM, Eagle, Aladdin, Charles River) strongly desired
- Workflow automation experience will be an asset (e.g. RPA, NPL, ML, AI etc)
- Experience in business system incident and problem management
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Wanny Soh, firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy