- CRM & Digital Strategy Management
- HK & China market
- Innovative Talent Desired
Our client is a sizable and well-known conglomerate with diversified and innovated businesses. To cope with their aggressive expansion, they are looking for a CRM & Digital talent to join their team as a group level position.
You will be responsible for the group CRM & Digital strategy development and management for business expansions of the assigned business units. Reporting to the CEO and work closely with cross departments to lead the development of Omni-channel marketing, loyalty marketing and CRM initiatives, to optimize the membership database, enhance the digital communication’s engagement and customer retentions. Identify the business opportunities with counterparts and evaluate the ROI.
- Degree holder or above in Marketing or Business related disciplines
- Minimum 12 years’ related experiences in sizable company, preferred from FMCG/Retail/Hospitality industries.
- At least 5 years or above as a management role/
- Strong knowledge about CRM tools and Digital Marketing tools
- Creative, open-minded and strategy thinking skills
- Strong business sense and analytical skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- More experiences will be considered as Director/Assistant Director
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Winky Cheung, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy