- International Retail Group
- Retail & Service Excellence
- Fluent English and Mandarin
Our client is a well-known retail group in worldwide, to cope with their travel retail’s business expansion in Asia. They are looking for a high caliber person to join their team.
This position is based in Hong Kong’s Travel Retail Office, work closely with brand team and retail team to develop and plan the training strategies for frontline team across Asia’s duty-free business.
You will be responsible to create and deliver the Training programs by classroom to formulate, develop and execute the Soft Skills Training, Retail Service Training and Train-the-Trainer programs to drive staff’s professional soft & hard skills, and brand loyalty. Liaise with Sales team and Marketing team to identify the training needs on communications, brand story, retail operations and leadership skills. Oversee the training budget, develop and prepare the training contents and materials. Provide evaluation reports to high management.
- Degree holder
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant experiences gained from Retail industry, which at least 3 years in Managerial role
- Strong presentation and communications skills
- Good insight in Lifestyle/Beauty/Fast-Pace Retail industry and South Korea Market
- Creative, out-going, well-organized and proactive person
- Good command in spoken and written in English & Mandarin is a must
- Proficient in PC skill (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Willing to travel
- Immediate Available is preferred
- Work visa will be sponsored (if needed)
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.