- A well known financial services
- Indirect Procurement
- Attractive remuneration package
- Lead a team of 13-15 people to develop and implement corporate-level strategy, policies or procedures.
- Manage existing spending to minimize cost while improving efficiency and effectiveness across all functions of the Group
- Responsible for analysing corporate governance model in order to drive system and process consistency and efficiency
- Review company procurement activities and compliance and established policies and procedures
- Develop governance and quality assurance function to ensure compliance and to minimize procurement risks to the company
- Establish a procurement guideline for various procurement categories.
- Review procurement activities and ensure the procurement operations are transparent and auditable
- Build strong relationships with key suppliers
- Negotiate deals to achieve optimal commercial and contract terms
- Degree in Supply Chain, Business Management or related discipline/qualifications
- 10 - 15 years of relevant experience in management level of strategic contracting and procurement, preferable in financial services
- Strong capability in establishing procedures, standards and guidelines
- Good knowledge in the latest procurement trends, systems, best practice and technology
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.