Our client is a leading premium beauty brand, to cope with their expansion, they are looking for a high calibre person to join their team.
- Assist Manager to develop and execute trade marketing plans and promotion activities.
- Organize trade animations (SPP/HPP/Roadshow) with 360 marketing proposal and work closely with VM team and contractors
- Build close relationship with trade partners and identify business opportunities
- Arrange VIP events at boutiques and customer activities at counters
- Prepare reports and analysis on the performance of each promotion activity to monitor ROI
- Monitor competitors’ activities such as trade activities, value sets and GWP, to initiate promotion suggestions
- Monitor budget for trade actions expenses (including follow up of PO and invoices)
- University graduate, preferably in marketing or a related field
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in beauty industry
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint (both English and Chinese version)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, detail minded, well organized
- Multi-tasking, efficient, flexible and able to work under pressure
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume and your present and expected salary to email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk