Our client is a global leading consumer health manufacturer. To cope with their expansion in Hong Kong, they are looking for a Marketing Manager to build up their team.
- Act as a team leader to build up a new marketing team
- Formulate brand strategy to identify market positioning
- Develop short and long term plans and budgets for the marketing, communication, CRM program and marketing activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance
- Analyze market trends, competitions, and consumer needs to formulate innovative marketing and sales execution plans and initiatives
- Manage the collection and analysis of consumer attitudes, activities and trends
- Manage agencies to formulate all the marketing and promotion campaigns
- Coach and develop team members on brand management, campaign execution and marketing communication
- Bachelor degree in Marketing / Business Administration or related disciplines
- Min. 10 years of Marketing experience in FMCG industry, preferably 5 yrs on supervisory / managerial level
- Proactive, detail-minded & sensitive to the market
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Proficient in both English & Chinese
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume (with current and expected remuneration) to Angus Choi, angus.choi @ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.