- European Group
- New Markets Development (SEA)
- Min. 5 years’ experiences
Our client is European based group which consists of several unique and established homeware and fragrance brands. To cope with their expansion in Asia, they are look for a passionate and resourceful talent to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Asia, the Oversea Sales Manager will take responsibility of the Sales Development and Operations for South East Asia markets. Your will developing the new business partners (wholesales and distributors) on sales strategies planning, product assortment planning and marketing planning. You will work closely with HQ and APAC countries to identify the business opportunities and build long-term business partnerships in the assigned markets.
This is a new headcount and challenging role that requires strong wholesales networks in Asia and excellent business development skills along with a hands-on and flexible working attitude.
- Degree holder in Business / Marketing disciplines
- Minimal of 5 years of lifestyle products wholesales’ working experience with good business network
- Experienced in SEA markets development is a plus (E.g. Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, India etc.)
- Self-motivated and independent
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written English and Chinese (any other spoken languages will be an advantage)
- Willing to travel
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Winky Cheung, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.