Our client is a well-known conglomerate in Hong Kong. To with their business expansion in F&B division, they are looking for a high calibre F&B talent to join their team.
- Responsible in procurement management of the new restaurant, assist in the new restaurant opening project with cross-functions team members
- Source and develop the right products to continuously enhance customers’ experience
- Ensure procurement process complies with the restaurant’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Formulate procurement strategies to manage quality of incoming materials and optimize material costs.
- Prepare, review and renew agreements, proposals, and vendor agreements for price and acceptability of items
- Manage supplier performance and ensure food safety.
- Work closely with different internal department and pursue timely and effective communication
- Degree holder or above in F&B/ Hospitality/Club Management or related disciplines
- 5 years solid supervisory experience in food and beverage procurement in catering industry
- Experience in sourcing ingredients for western fusion restaurants and new product development will be an advantage
- Independent, strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong food and beverage product knowledge and good local market knowledge
- Experience in managing tender process and preparation of tender documents
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Good planning skill, organized with strong numerical sense and business acumen
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is a plus
- **Immediate Available preferred
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Winky Cheung, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy