Our client is a listed global FMCG company with a presence in 60+ countries. Their brand portfolio consists of several billion-dollar brands in the food category.
Currently they are recruiting a Senior Brand Manager role to support one of their iconic brand and to lead a team of 3. The ideal candidate would have strong Branding and Digital Marketing experience, and have the potential to grow to a Group Brand Manager/ Marketing Manager in the next 3 or so years.
- Develop overall brand marketing strategies/ campaigns
- Plan and execute product launches and responsible for product lifecycle
- Lead digital marketing campaigns
- Analyse Consumer research and Consumer Insights gain from research agencies
- Work closely with Trade Marketing and Sales team to grow the brand’s business
- Lead a small product marketing team
- Degree holder in Business/ Marketing or related disciplines
- 5+ Years of BRAND Marketing experience within principle FMCG
- Excellent analytical, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, independent, strong business sense with excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, business acumen
- Good commend in written and spoken English, preferably Mandarin.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume (with current and expected remuneration) to Wing Au, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy