- Fluent in English and Mandarin language is a required
- Previous BD experience in a law firm or professional services industry
- Strong communications skills
A leading international law firm with a strong presence across Asia, Europe, US is now looking to hire a Senior Business Development Coordinator to support their business growth!
This primary responsibility of this role is to identifies, evaluates, and pursues business opportunities with partners across the Asia region with a focus within the M&A and Litigation practices.
You will plan, develop and execute strategic business development plans across the Asia region to maximise cross-selling opportunities.
You will also be involved in the constant implementation and improvement of the company’s communications strategy through identifying hot topics in the said practice areas.
- Minimum 4 years of Business Development experience within a law firm or professional services industry is a must
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin language is required
- Enthusiastic, strong communications skills, previous business development experience within the litigation and M&A practice area is desirable
- Good understanding in marketing principle and basic knowledge in legal concept
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.