Our client is a respectable UK law firm founded more than 30 years ago and currently one of the biggest law firms globally measured by the number of lawyers and revenue gained primarily from prominent individuals and Fortune 500 companies. With a team of 3,000 lawyers in 23 countries globally, they cover a wide a range of practice in Hong Kong such as Banking & Finance, Corporate (including M&A), Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Real Estate and Capital Markets.
They are looking to hire an experienced Business Manager to support the APAC corporate practice.
- Reporting to Regional Practice Leader, you will work closely with functional heads to deliver the appropriate business support to the practice
- Produce business reports to internal teams and be the trusted advisor on all internal practice management matters
- Continuously develop regional practice strategy, business and succession plans
- Develop and share best practices, ensure consistency of service levels and identify continuous improvement opportunities to drive efficiency and commercial discipline
- Organise practice area meetings which includes preparing the agenda, materials, minutes and action items
- Provide regional staff allocation support which includes assisting partners in the recruitment process, develop promotion plans and lateral hire proposals
- 10 years of proven strategic, administrative and personnel skills gained from a law firm or professional services environment
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated, organized and high attention to detail
- High level of proficiency in MS Office applications
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Positive disposition and with excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Karen Dancel, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3899 6691 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy