- Top tier asset management firm
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private Equity fund focus
Our client is a top tier asset management firm with strong track record. With their steadily growth in Hong Kong, they are currently looking for an experienced Fund Accountant or Senior Fund Accountant to join their team.
- Review NAV report, financial statements, and reconciliation prepared by service team
- Review the preparation of accounts of PE fund activity such as capital calls, interest calculations, fees, etc.
- Assist in internal reporting such as investor reporting, pricing exceptions reporting, etc.
- Assist in ad hoc initiative and process improvement projects
To be considered for this position the successful individual will have:
- A degree in Commerce/Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Private Equity Fund/Fund Accounting area
- Good knowledge of private equity fund
- Qualified CPA or working towards
- Good attitude, self starter, proactive
- Exceptional communication skills whilst liaising with internal and external stakeholders
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Joey Lai, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy