Our client is a well-known retail group in worldwide, to cope with their travel retail’s business expansion in North Asia. They are looking for a high caliber person to join their team.
This position is based in Hong Kong’s Travel Retail Office, leading a team of 2 and as the leader to develop and plan the training strategies for assigned markets.
You will be responsible to oversee and execute the Training programs to the business partners in South Korean. To formulate, develop and execute the Retail Training, Product Training and Train-the-Trainer programs in classroom to drive staff’s performance, professional soft & hard skills, and brand loyalty. Liaise with Sales team and Marketing team to identify the training needs on product knowledge, brand story, retail operations and selling skills. Oversee the training budget, develop and prepare the training materials. Provide evaluation reports to high management.
- Degree holder
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experiences gained from Retail industry, which at least 5 years in Managerial role.
- Strong presentation and people management skills
- Good insight in Lifestyle/Beauty/Fast-Pace Retail industry and South Korea Market
- Passionate, out-going, well-organized and proactive person
- Good command in spoken and written in Korean and English is a must
- Proficient in PC skill (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Willing to travel
- Work visa will be sponsored (if needed)
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advice and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy