- A world leading FMCG
- Process Improvement Project
- Demand Planning
A world leading FMCG is looking for a Supply Chain and Logistics Manager to join their young and dynamic team.
- Responsible for the calculation of import and export tax of product in different region.
- Manage product forecast and assortment planning of existing and new collections,
- Meet daily and monthly business targets (KPIs) for transport operations, including delivery volumes, delivery schedule and service hours, on-time delivery rates, safety, customer complaints & incidents, productivity, and total operating costs
- Develop stock planning and replenishment tools to maximize the product availability
- Have initiatives including process changes, system enhancement to improve operational efficiency.
- Communicate order status to distributor in the region, and on-going communication with supply planning on accurate delivery
- In charge of the update and analysis of the KPIs of Supply Chain department to markets including delivery lead time, overstock %, product fulfilment rate, stock efficiency and concentration, stock return
- Manage stock rebalancing between markets and distribution channels and insure that IT & physical flows are the same.
- Inventory related management – gifting/ write-off, melting, consignments (both internal and external)
- Update market on distribution cost including price adjustment, and relevant analysis
- University graduated
- Good verbal and written communications in in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- 8 - 10 years experience in FMCG or wine industry
- Excellence in time management
- Independent, Detail-minded and problem solving skill
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.