A top respectable private membership club is now seeking an experienced candidate with strong strategic experience in VIP services.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for key communications and engagement with a portfolio of assigned patrons
- Support department head to build and implement a client strategy (i.e. Patron spending, Patron referrals, Patron reactivation program) aligned to clubs’s market plan and strategic priorities
- Develop, implement and manage academy strategies to profitably grow the average spend of patrons
- Communicate with assigned patrons to lead cross-sell function across products, promotions, programs & events etc.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to orchestrate the collective effort to optimize a total experience to patrons
- Responsible in daily reports and administrative work
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in hospitality, club or luxury retails, solid experience in VIP services or CRM
- Dynamic, passion for the hospitality environment and knowledge of the luxury market
- Proficiency with MS Office and CRM systems
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin- excellent verbal and written skills for English
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Jason Siu, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy