A leading international legal services firm is searching for an Assistant Accountant who is specialise d in an Accounts Receivable role.
- This position will be utilizing your full knowledge on the Accounts Receivable function
- You will be assisting in the management of perform cash application of customer payments and clearing of associated bank transactions using tools such as SAP & Viewpoint.
- This role will be liaising with various business units and stakeholders including sales, customers, credit card merchants and banks to resolve issues as needed
- You will support invoices and credit notes issuance to customers and other business units
- Provide excellent customer service to their customer focused teams, and provide solutions to address customers issues
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Provide support for internal and external audits
- Assist with ad-hoc projects if necessary
Skills and Qualifications required:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, ideally working in Accounts Receivable position
- Degree in accounting, or equivalent experience
- Experience in the professional services industry is preferred
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel
- Fluency in written and spoken Chinese and English
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy