- Well establish organization
- Process improvement
- Report and analysis
Our client is one of the leading law firms in the world and they have over 800 people in 7 APAC offices. Currently looking for a Senior Accounts Officer and the role will be reporting to Assistant Accounting Manager.
- Handle checking and processing of accounts payable and payment
- Prepare cash flow forecast on a timely basis to ensure the adequacy of funding for meeting day-to-day payment request
- Handle month-end closing and involve in preparing monthly management analysis
- Assist in reconciliation of intercompany transactions and balances
- Coordinate with overseas affiliate to prepare regular reports, analysis and budget
- Improve work efficiency and financially control environment
- Participate in various project assignments
- University graduate in Accountancy or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in MNC environment (preferably from a legal or professional services industry)
- Handle full set of books and audit experience would be an advantage
- Self-initiated, well organized with attention to details and hard working
- Strong communication skill with good command of spoken Mandarin & written English and Chinese
- Good team player and able to work independently under pressure with tight deadlines
- Proficient in relevant computer capabilities and applications e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Catrina Mok, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1324 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy.