- Top International Law Firm
- Stable working environment with great exposure
- Certified public accountant is a must
Our business partner, a reputable law firm is looking for Financial Analyst to join their business. This person must demonstrate self motivation, attention to detail, and strong analytical skills.
- Meet with assigned billing partners monthly to review their inventory (unbilled time and outstanding A/R) and ensure that status comments are entered into the system and are current.
- Perform monthly financial analysis based on the financial report
- Hold responsibility for all revenue related accounts (both P&L & Balance Sheet) including WIP, Debtors, bad debt, WIP provisions, disbursement and performing monthly reconciliations & analysis monthly movements.
- Assist partners and fee earners with pricing negotiations by providing accurate and relevant financial information
- Bachelor in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- HKICPA/CPAA/ACCA qualification
- Management reporting, financial analysis or FP&A experience in sizable organisation.
- Experience in Audit firm is a plus
- Good command in Chinese and English
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Jacky Wong, jacky.wong @ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.