I am looking for an experienced Head of Products for my client, a leading foreign bank in Hong Kong.
He/She is responsible for leading and managing the product and relationship management team to provide first class investment counseling and relationship management services to the bank's HNWI clients.
- Develop, source and manage the Company’s product offering to clients E.g. fixed income, equities, third party funds, in house funds etc
- Provide investment support, education, guidance as well as updates on investment opportunities to clients, prospects and Relationship Managers;
- Propose and develop new product/business initiatives as well as product enhancement
- Maintain current knowledge of competitor investment capabilities, product offering and pricing policies and ensure that the Company’s product offering remain competitive
- Manage all aspects of client relationship including developing and maintaining long-term relationships
- Drive AUM growth and ensure that the Company’s service/product offering is competitive as well as profitable for the business;
- Have oversight of the Company’s regulated activities Type 1, 4 and 9, being an Executive Officer of the Company.
- > 15 years’ experience in product development, management, sales or distribution as well as client relationship management in the financial services industry, preferably with experience in serving retail and high new worth clients
- > 3 years’ experience in having oversight and management of SFC regulated activities in Type 1, 4 and 9
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Wanny Soh, email@example.com Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy