I am looking for an individual to serve as Middle Office Senior Analyst for my client, one of the largest investment management organisation in the world.
- Responsible for implementing investment convictions by authorizing complex investment orders from portfolio managers and research analysts within Funds or client segregated accounts
- Ensure all trade authorizations are in compliance with guidelines and regulatory rules, tax and eligibility criteria, Action List rating etc. Anticipates, and resolves compliance issues.
- Authorizes investment orders for Trading to execute
- Leverages relationships and trust with the Investment Group and Trading by soliciting input to improve the investment process and resolve operational issues.
- Coordinates complex portfolio manager responsibility changes
- Lead or participate in departmental projects and work on process engineering initiatives
- Provides support and direction for the team and serves as a role model for other team members
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of Order Management functions, policies, procedures and systems and ability to apply them to work assignments
- Strong effective and influential written and oral communication skills
- Has in-depth knowledge of the securities and investment business
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Wanny Soh, email@example.com Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy